Savage Potato Skins
- 3 large Finnegan’s potatoes
- 50g of Streaky Rashers
- 50g chopped spring onions
- 50g grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Extra Grated Cheddar Cheese (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Prick each of Finnegan’s potatoes with a fork and place into the oven for about an hour until the skins are crisp and the potatoes are soft on the inside. About 15 minutes before the potatoes are baked place the bacon into the oven. (Alternatively using a microwave if you are in a hurry, pierce the potato and cook on high power for 10 minutes or until you can easily insert a fork into the center)
- Remove the potatoes and bacon from the oven or microwave and when the potatoes are cool cut them in half and scoop out the inside leaving about ¼ inch of potato on the skin.
- Place the scooped out mash, chopped bacon, cheese, mayo, spring onions, black pepper and sauce into bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture back into the skins and sprinkle the top with the extra grated cheddar.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes until crispy on top.
- Serve and enjoy Finnegan’s Savage Potato Skins.